CEUs: NASM 1.0; NSCA 1.0; ACE 1.0 (CEP64782)
The NASM Youth Exercise Specialist (YES)—Educating today’s youth on fitness and nutrition!
Show kids why it’s never too early to embrace a healthy lifestyle! NASM Youth Exercise Specialists:
- Capitalize on the growing demand for physical fitness experts for young people ages 6 to 19
- Show kids how to have fun while improving their sports skills, increasing their physical activity level, and losing weight
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base by learning to train young people in groups or individually using the Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) model
- Provide training solutions for after-school programs, youth sports teams, and the children of adult clients
- Curtail the youth obesity trend at the source with exercise and nutritional guidance
- Invest in their client’s live and futures . . . as well as their own!
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Online Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Online Exam