CEUs: NASM 1.0; NSCA 1.0
The NASM Golf Fitness Specialist (GFS)—Do more for their performance!
Train golfers to be fit with corrective exercise strategies! NASM Golf Fitness Specialists:
- Teach clients how to lower scores and prevent golf-related injuries
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base as the go-to experts on golf conditioning for amateurs and pros alike
- Perform both golf-specific and health-related fitness assessments
- Show clients how to improve head speed, bolster driving distance, and reduce the chance of lower-back injuries
- Implement integrated training approaches
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . and their own!
- Online Course
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Narrated Flash Presentations
- Online Chapter Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Final Online Exam