CEUs: NASM 1.0; NSCA 1.0
The NASM Senior Fitness Specialist (SFS)—Play a vital role in keeping seniors active!
Keep this growing segment healthy and fit! NASM Senior Fitness Specialists:
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base by capitalizing on the growing demand for physical fitness experts for seniors
- Meet seniors’ specific needs by designing exercise programs that use NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) program
- Enjoy the convenience of many seniors’ flexible schedules
- Reduce seniors’ risks for falls and preserve their independence
- Understand seniors’ limitations, common medical conditions, aging process, and frequent fitness obstacles
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Online Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Online exam